- Click the 'Add Images' button in the sidebar.
- With the 'Add Images' Sidebar open, click on the 'Upload' button.
- Click 'Choose Files' and navigate to whichever image you wish to upload.
- After the image has finished uploading, you may drag and drop the thumbnail to place it on the canvas.
These images will be available to add ongoing to any Easil design, by clicking on the images tab, and filtering with the 'Uploaded' dropdown.
Note: Images uploaded in this manner are only available to your own personal account or personal account within a team. To upload images to share amongst your team, read below.
Working with Team Images in your Brand Kit
To upload images to share amongst your team members:
- Click on the 'Brand Kit' tab in the top navigation (when in the Workspace or Catalogue area.)
- In the 'Brand Images' section, click the '+' button, and select your own from your computer.
- These images will be available for any team member to use when they visit their images tab, and filter by 'Brand' images in the dropdown.
Note: You will require 'Brand Manager' permission applied to allow updates to your Brand Kit.