How to search for images in the library
Searching the integrated stock libraries, and your own uploaded images in Easil.
- Click the 'Images' tab on the right side bar.
- Locate the image you want to use by entering the keyword via the search bar at the top of the panel, and press 'Enter' to start the search.
- The results will appear in the panel below.
- Any images with a cost-per-download will have the amount displayed.
- Drag and drop your desired image into the canvas. Alternatively, clicking on the image places it onto the canvas as well.
Note: It's best practice to name your files including keywords in the title, so that they appear in the search results.